• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Recently, my sister is unusual. (TV)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Episode 8.

Well that was a first. spoiler[Orgasm by fish nibbling her feet?] I can't say I ever saw a girl do that.

Those two bystander girls were too uptight.

It seems there were a few hints in there that Mitsuki's and Hiyori's backstory is connected somehow. I hope Mitsuki starts spending some effort to find out. I'd like this anime to be more than a string of sexual humiliations for Mitsuki.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:50 am Reply with quote
ep.8

spoiler[the brother get sea park ticket give them to step-sister give notice that "big mags" of course explain it was his friend yet feel "hmm" so either go sea park.

give ghost girl take over body have fun yet step-sister take back in give mention her mom work in sea park office give went there as little kid then talk on past ask if brother know person named hiyori give said no.

then ask ghost girl give hiyori is not her name cause only thing ghost girl remember is liking on the brother so after wonder give check mini eat fish give step-sister fell don't want it.

yet brother have feet go give step-sister too much cause other people now that just so wrong after mess he did give being sorry well day in sea park yet seem all normal but to things are going be "hmm". ]
getchman
He started it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:49 pm Reply with quote
HaruhiToy wrote:
Episode 8.

Well that was a first. spoiler[Orgasm by fish nibbling her feet?] I can't say I ever saw a girl do that.

Yokoshima tried this is SYD a couple weeks ago, just not on her feet, and I believe Sae got close to one in Amagami SS
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:05 am Reply with quote
These humiliations are getting harder to watch. It is almost at Watamotte status.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:04 am Reply with quote
Episode 8

And so Mitsuki had spoiler[an orgasm from fish nibbling on her tootsies], him spoiler[holding her] probably had some effect. Bedroom play sounds really wet.

And we need more Neko, however she is involved should just come out rather than being a background or plot device character.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
And we need more Neko, however she is involved should just come out rather than being a background or plot device character.

I think it has been pretty much revealed that spoiler[Neko is the instigator of Hiyori's condition.] If she isn't, she knows who is. It would be pretty strange if they didn't cover that next ep.
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:55 pm Reply with quote
With this episode, I was thinking that it's possible that Hiyori is actually, in some way, a blocked aspect of Mitsuki.spoiler[ It is actually weird that a girl that spent all of her time in such a place would never meet kids that so frequently visited the same place. I'm thinking that she did meet Yuu there as a child and did, in her loneliness, begin to think of him as an older brother figure. For some reason neither remember it though.] Then we have Neko and some supernatural circumstances that combine to separate them into two distinct halves.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Episode 9, another first: spoiler["Don't talk to me with your butt."] Ha. I can't say I have ever come across that line before.

Yuya seems remarkably insensitive at times.

And it is rather fascinating that at some times he can actually see Hiyori clearly, but once she is out of view she evokes no attention whatever. Mitsuki says "I don't know what you're talking about" and the matter just drops from consciousness.

It does support the theory posted above that Hiyori is actually just some manifestation of Mitsuki herself, but it was frustrating that we had just a little "slice of life" episode and not anything more about Neko-sempai's involvement in all of this.
KLAC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:12 am Reply with quote
ep.9

spoiler[step-sister & ghost girl came home got a warm table give doing for math study give step-sister don't like math got nappy from table.

yet brother came in notice her napping with ghost girl see math work did some fixing got nappy as well give table remind of his mom yet holding step-sister as the mom?

step-sister wake-up see correct math works yet brother ask where other girl then next day give step-sister want make lunch til her food yet eaten cue here yukina eat lunch.

so this lead ghost girl go maid mode in meal making with yukina give step-sister trying be fair on it yet oops collide maid outfit is mess.

more yikes give ghost girl try apron mode oops brother in bathroom cue pwn'd yet brother plan ate step-sister lunch for snack.

& oh more more steps for ghost girl yet step-sister is why me?]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:50 am Reply with quote
Episode 9

Do we know what situations make him able to see her? Could it be like when they are touching each, dark places, sleep?

Wait? Could we actually get the reveal that Hiyori spoiler[is not actually dead but really in a coma, and her existence comes in and out like getting sleepy]? The wings and reddish hair was the clue.
*insert moe verbal tic*
KLAC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:52 pm Reply with quote
ep.10

spoiler[step-sister reading book about dolphin & girl named hiyori give likely name ghost girl had next day give had argue whole remember your past & etc cause ghost girl run away.

which step-sister seem like thing back to normal yet slowly worry for ghost girl then point when "tights" are gone & feeling with brother is going ghost girl come back.

so go search around even brother being trying help search well go place where it all started the bridge road give feeling sorry yea ghost girl came back & made-up with oh give step-sister new metal T "tights" but stick with original "tights".

next ep hot spring nuff said. ]
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Hiyori never questions her situation even though apparently spoiler[she has access to the after-life authorities.]

Yuya never seems to notice his sister's friend appears and disappears without going through the door. It doesn't occur to him to ask for her home address when looking for her.

Mitsuki never questions why she has to wear a chastity belt. Personally I would like to know.

Mitsuki knows the place that her ghost died, but never thinks to check the public record of any accident there.

All of us never question why we are watching this.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:37 am Reply with quote
Episode 10

Am I the only one who had their attention really grabbed by a background event at 11:50? There appears to be spoiler[a little girl who looks just like Hiyori, including a big pink bow on her head]. This is right before we see the spoiler[little girl with her mother that appear in the OP].

Mitsuki really is quite sensitive. And I really wanted to see what the spoiler[new one looked like], guess that is how they plan to boost sales.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:21 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Episode 10

Am I the only one who had their attention really grabbed by a background event at 11:50? There appears to be spoiler[a little girl who looks just like Hiyori, including a big pink bow on her head]. This is right before we see the spoiler[little girl with her mother that appear in the OP].

And not only that there was an angel in the advertisement that looked a lot like Hiyori.
Quote:
Mitsuki really is quite sensitive.

I think she deals with this situation much better than I ever could have. In many ways this story is a non-consensual BDSM fantasy and Mitsuki is almost a perfect bottom. She has become emotionally dependent on her tormentor.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 pm Reply with quote
HaruhiToy wrote:

All of us never question why we are watching this.

Duh it is because imoutos r da best.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7