• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Split Entry: Kujira

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aerdra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:55 am Reply with quote
Entry: Kujira (mangaka)

Please create a new entry named "Kujira (composer)" and transfer the info for website and web diary/blog, and the credits for "(2022) Spy×Family (TV 2)".
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:13 pm Reply with quote
The entry for the composer is here. Now, and for future reference, any information besides "staff" and "cast" like websites can't be transferred when creating a new split entry. If it's on the old, incorrect entry, it has to be removed from that one and re-added to the correct one regardless. So it's best just to wait until the new entry is created before adding that information. I'll let you do that here if you want.
Aerdra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:45 am Reply with quote
Thank you for the explanation. I've removed the info from the incorrect entry and added them to the new entry.

I've also removed nontransferable info from my other split entry requests and appended them to the corresponding forum posts.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1