• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Funimation Solicitations (Crunchyroll Solicitations: June 2022 & beyond)

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:25 pm Reply with quote
via Crunchyroll Store:

Bocchi the Rock!: Complete Season (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 1/30/24
Quote:
Japanese with English subtitles

Special Features: Promo Videos, Textless Opening and Ending Songs

By the Grace of the Gods: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 1/23/24
Quote:

Ningen Fushin: Adventurers Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World: Complete Season (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 1/30/24
Quote:

One Piece: Season 13, Voyage 4 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $44.98 - 1/9/24
Quote:
Episodes 819 - 830

Special Features: Textless Opening Song "Hope"

The Case Study of Vanitas: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 1/16/24
Quote:

The Quintessential Quintuplets Movie (Blu-ray) - 90 minutes - $39.98 - 1/2/24
Quote:
Includes art card (based on packaging shot)

Special Features: Promo Videos, Commercials, Textless Opening and Ending Songs
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:17 pm Reply with quote
Anyone else having issues attempting to enter their shipping address for purchases on Crunchyroll? I have a state route for my address which CR's system doesn't seem to be recognizing as a valid address whenever I attempt to enter it, since I have something of interest I want to buy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Code Geass: Collector's Edition (Blu-ray) (Crunchyroll exclusive) - 2059 minutes - $549.98 - 12/5/23
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/code-geass-collectors-edition-blu-ray-704400105449.html
Quote:
Specifications:
- Language: English | Japanese
- Format: Blu-ray
- Release Date: 12/05/2023
- Includes: Episodes 1-50, 5 OVA, 4Movie
- Subtitles: English
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Special Feature Video: 1080p High Definition (HD Native) | 480 Standard Definition
- Special Feature Audio: Dolby TrueHD: English 2.0 | Dolby TrueHD: Japanese 2.0
- Main Feature Video: 1080p High Definition (HD Native) | 480 Standard Definition
- Main Feature Audio: Dolby TrueHD: English 2.0 | Dolby TrueHD: Japanese 2.0 | Dolby TrueHD: English 5.1 | Dolby TrueHD: Japanese 5.1
- Main Feature Runtime: 2,059
- Special Feature Runtime: 244
- Region: A | B
- Number of Blu-ray Discs: 14
- UPC: 704400105449

Special Features:
- Picture Drama Episode
- Stage Audio Commentary
- Voice Actor Interviews
- Textless Opening Songs
- Textless Closings Songs
- Audio Commentary
- Final Turn Audio Commentary (Cast Side)
- Final Turn Audio Commentary (Staff Side)
- Extra Flash: Baba Theater Redux
- Broadcast Version of Next Turn (1-24)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection: A Casual Conversation with Donald Shults & Elizabeth Maxwell
- Visual Commentary
- Commercials
- Code Geass Replica Chess Set + Chess Board (Magnetic Connecting)
- Code Geass Replica Lancelot Key USB
- Code Geass Necklace - Silver “Geass Symbol”
- Instructions on care for Gift Box
- Included in each Collector’s Edition is a certificate verifying the authenticity of the print. Also included is a 6-month free Cruncyroll premium subscription for new members and a $60 discount code at the Crunchyroll store for existing subscribers.

- https://store.crunchyroll.com/code-geass.html
Quote:
The Complete Story in One Collection
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
- Code Geass: Akito the Exiled
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion I -Initiation-
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion II -Transgression-
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion III -Glorification-
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection

COLLECTOR'S BOX
- Original pattern, foil and matte finish
- 4 drawers with pull tabs
- Magnetic lid for open display
- Removable foam inserts to add your own keepsakes

LANCELOT KEY USB
- 1:1 replica of the Lancelot key
- Functional USB drive
- 64 GB of storage
- Cloth ribbon strap

GEASS NECKLACE
- Series-accurate Geass symbol
- Sterling silver with a red glass stone
- Hypoallergenic chain
- 35 x 28-mm pendant on a 2-mm wide chain

CHESS SET & BOARD
- Classic set with 32 chessmen
- 4 chess board sections connected by magnets
- Full-size play area (20" x 20")
- Meticulously crafted to match the series

Included in each Collector's Edition is a certificate verifying the authenticity of the print. Also included is a 6-month free Crunchyroll Premium subscription for new members and a $60 discount code at the Crunchyroll Store for existing members.

Behind the Collection
We mean it when we say it's all been coming to this. Three years were spent selecting over 30 pieces of official art, crafting an original designer-inspired pattern, and reviewing the anime tirelessly until we were satisfied with the accuracy of the Lancelot key and chess set. And to ensure this collection shares the lasting legacy of Code Geass, we housed it all inside a display box that will serve as an elegant storage case for years to come.
GATSU

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Toei mentioned on their Instagram that you can get the earlier DB anime on VUDU.
MrPuzzles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Sorry, but that chess set looks....REALLY cheap looking. Like, really cheap. It's just plastic fantastic crap, At that price, it better be of something close to Square Enix's Alba & Ater replica. I mean, holy f*ck, you can literally see the mould-lines on those even on their promo pics. They're not even trying to hide how cheap they are.

...And I'm not seeing the sound episodes anywhere in there, either. No soundtracks. None of the original booklets, sketch collections, CLAMP mini-comics... All of this was stuff that was literally translated and released with the original Bandai Limited Editions, and still fairly readily available on eBay and whatnot at not completely terrible price points. If they somehow lost the original files...well, shit, there they are.

Three years my ass. This is literally as barebones as it gets, in a fancy box, with some random plastic crap cobbled together, and somehow CR thinks they can charge even higher than bullshit Aniplex prices? You can literally buy the limited boxes from Japan at less than half that and even their packaging is much, much nicer with more comprehensive extras.

Sorry, but they can officially f*ck off with that. I'll stick to my vanilla blu rays.
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:50 pm Reply with quote
via Crunchyroll Store:

Chillin' in My 30s after Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army: Complete Season (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 2/27/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/chillin-in-my-30s-after-getting-fired-from-the-demon-kings-army-the-complete-season-blu-ray-704400109478.html
Quote:
Japanese with English subtitles

Handyman Saitou in Another World: Complete Season (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 2/6/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/handyman-saitou-in-another-world-the-complete-season-blu-ray-704400108303.html
Quote:
Special Features: Promo Videos, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song

One Piece: Season 13, Voyage 5 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $44.98 - 2/13/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/one-piece-season-13-voyage-5-blu-ray-dvd-704400107429.html
Quote:
Episodes 831 - 842

Special Features: Textless Opening Song

Revenger: Complete Season (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 2/6/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/revenger-the-complete-season-blu-ray-704400109607.html
Quote:
Special Features: Gen Urobuchi - Master Class, Character Promo Videos, Promo Videos, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song

SPY x FAMILY: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD LE) - 300 minutes - $89.98 - 2/13/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/spy-x-family-part-2-blu-ray-dvd-limited-edition-704400109317.html
Quote:
Includes 40-page art book with character information & VA interviews, 3 art cards of the Forgers, WISE agent cuff links, SPY x FAMILY notepad, WISE vinyl sticker

Special Features: SPY x FAMILY Part 1: English Dub Panel, SPY x FAMILY - Japanese Voice Actor Interviews Part 1 and Part 2, Textless Ending Songs

SPY x FAMILY: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 2/13/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/spy-x-family-part-2-blu-ray-dvd-704400109300.html
Quote:
Special Features: SPY x FAMILY Part 1: English Dub Panel, SPY x FAMILY - Japanese Voice Actor Interviews Part 1 and Part 2, Textless Ending Songs
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:32 pm Reply with quote
via Crunchyroll Store:

One Piece: Season 13, Voyage 6 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $44.98 - 3/12/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/one-piece-season-13-voyage-6-bluray-dvd-704400107436.html
Quote:
Episodes 843 - 854

Special Features: Textless Opening Song

RWBY: Ice Queendom: Complete Season (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 3/5/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/rwby-ice-queendom-the-complete-season-blu-ray-704400108761.html
Quote:
Special Features: Promo Videos Commercials Textless Opening & Ending Songs

Suzume (Blu-ray/DVD LE) - 122 minutes - $64.98 - 3/12/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/suzume-movie-blu-ray-dvd-limited-edition-704400109638.html
Quote:
Special Features: Featuring a breathtaking 60-page art book & 4 art cards, Director’s Commentary, Director’s Interview, Director’s Filmography Recap, Radwimps Interview, “The Making Of” Documentary, Ending Scene “Tadaima” Version, Special Commemoration Videos, Promo Video Collection, Teaser & Trailers; Roundtable Interview With Makoto Shinkai, Yojiro Noda & Kazuma Jinnai

Suzume (Blu-ray/DVD) - 122 minutes - $34.98 - 3/12/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/suzume-movie-blu-ray-dvd-704400109621.html
Quote:
Special Features: Art Card, Director’s Commentary, Director’s Interview, Director’s Filmography Recap, Radwimps Interview, “The Making Of” Documentary, Ending Scene “Tadaima” Version, Special Commemoration Videos, Promo Video Collection, Teaser & Trailers; Roundtable Interview With Makoto Shinkai, Yojiro Noda & Kazuma Jinnai

The Legendary Hero is Dead!: Complete Season (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 3/12/24
- https://store.crunchyroll.com/products/the-legendary-hero-is-dead-the-complete-season-blu-ray-704400109423.html
Quote:
Special Features: Promo Videos, Commercials, Textless Opening and Ending Songs

Last edited by WTK on Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Suzume LE is a must buy for me.
L'Imperatore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:31 pm Reply with quote
I'd love to as well, then I remember this cr*p:
Quote:
Our Home Video items are only available for shipping within the US & Canada.

Evil or Very Mad
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:32 pm Reply with quote
Suzume (Blu-ray/DVD SteelBook) (Walmart exclusive) - 122 minutes - $39.98 - 3/12/24
- https://www.walmart.com/ip/5229777197
Quote:
Special Features: Director’s Commentary, Director’s Interview, Director’s Filmography Recap, Radwimps Interview, “The Making Of” Documentary, Ending Scene “Tadaima” Version, Special Commemoration Videos, Promo Video Collection, Teaser & Trailers; Roundtable Interview With Makoto Shinkai, Yojiro Noda & Kazuma Jinnai
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:49 am Reply with quote
L'Imperatore wrote:
I'd love to as well, then I remember this cr*p:
Quote:
Our Home Video items are only available for shipping within the US & Canada.

Evil or Very Mad

You can just try buying the US release from Amazon who will ship it anywhere around the world. They just shipped me BDs from a different region last week. They also have region free BD players if the region coding is an issue.
WTK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Amazon (regardless of which country/region) has been putting product/shipping restrictions around the world for quite some time now. Product (if listed) may not be available for order after pre-order for international shipping. Amazon (especially for the U.S.) has also been selling very select import products (notably from Japan) at a much higher price markup (quantities may also be limited).

It's getting more and more expensive for those outside of the U.S. to import products (anime, manga,...). Availability is becoming a bigger problem and for some forwarding service maybe be needed.
WTK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:18 pm Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
via Crunchyroll Store:

The Case Study of Vanitas: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray) - 300 minutes - $69.98 - 1/16/24
Quote:

New release date: 1/30/24
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:36 pm Reply with quote
I'm guessing no April 2024 release slate from Crunchyroll?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WTK

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:28 pm Reply with quote
It's not looking good (unless they're delaying the solicitations to a later date). The last time they skip a month was for April 2021.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 45 of 46