• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Scarlet Nexus (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:39 pm Reply with quote

Scarlet Nexus (TV)

Genres: science fiction

Plot Summary: Solar calendar year 2020: grotesque organisms called Others have begun eating people. To take down this new enemy, the Other Suppression Force is formed. Saved by this elite team as a child, psychokinetic Yuito withstands the training to enlist. On the other hand, prodigy Kasane was scouted for her abilities. But Kasane's dreams tell her strange things, dragging the two into an unavoidable fate.
----------------------------------

Anime gets a first episode world premiere today on Funimation.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
migi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:30 am Reply with quote
This series sounds interesting, as i have watched parasyte this kinda reminds me of that series. I really enjoyed that series, if it based on that i think i am gonna enjoy this new series!!
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:58 am Reply with quote
Episode 26 (finale)

And that is a wrap, a sort of time skip goes over how things finished off in its time and space stuff, and mentions of politics. So, yeah, this was a 2 cour show. Honestly I didn't care too much for it, as it really came across as kind of messy, where I mostly lost interest fairly early on, I think when it tried to pull some mystery stuff and I heard that it had kind of messed up what was done in the game or something. Probably the more interesting point was revealing a more familial connection between Kasane and Yuito, rather than some romance junk.

My rating will be So-so (5/10), mostly from the fact that it really didn't get offensive or anything.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1