• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tsukimichi -Moonlit Fantasy- (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:56 pm Reply with quote
You know, it might just be time to bail on the hyumans and let them cook while having a far better time working with the demons. There are some good hyumans in the show......but those few are a very small minority in a sea of scumbags.
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm, the demons are the ones looking a lot less trustworthy this week so at this point neither side seems all that great to be honest. The city is probably going to get demolished judging by the end of this week's episode, seems like a dozen or so mutants are going to emerge and start going ballistic.
Edjwald

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Yah, not a lot of obvious good options here. Be a shut in, or try to figure out the lesser of two scum bags. That said, Makato has already formed relationships with his students and some former adventurers, so I'd hate to see him abandon humankind. Or hyumankind I suppose. And I'd like to think that when he's packing that much raw power, with magic as flexible as it is, he can't really be without leverage or options in dealing with a merchants guild.
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:12 am Reply with quote
Well, depending on how those 49 or so mutants left in the city go apeshit there might not be much left of anything (let alone a guild). It does represent an opportunity at the same time though, the students get to show off their progress and the Kuzohana company can show of how strong they are by cleaning up the mess.

That leaves the heroes being set up for defeat but I am having difficulty caring for them (especially the rapey one). There is also the prince/princess and retaking the territory issues for later.
Edjwald

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:31 pm Reply with quote
I kind of liked Mio's "Oops, how sad, another one of those merchants who was in our way got killed by a "demon" during the rampage idea.

But it looks like Makato wants to reclaim the sister's homeland from the demons and turn it into a kind of port for the demi-plane. Meanwhile the demons want to claim another human nation that Makato wants to protect. That means a double loss for the demons if Makato succeeds on both counts.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5