• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Worst Anime of Winter 2024

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Todd_Harry08 wrote:
also i don't have to my explain anything if you basically don't care and your reasoning is bland as a stone.

Laughing Laughing Laughing It's always hilarious to see how pouty a fanboi gets when you don't like one of their little favourites. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Todd_Harry08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:45 pm Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
Todd_Harry08 wrote:
also i don't have to my explain anything if you basically don't care and your reasoning is bland as a stone.

Laughing Laughing Laughing It's always hilarious to see how pouty a fanboi gets when you don't like one of their little favourites. Laughing Laughing Laughing

the joke on you because you're annoyed about my opinion and taking it seriously shows it clearly.
ThatGuyWhoLikesThings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Todd_Harry08 wrote:
Key wrote:
Todd_Harry08 wrote:
you clearly lost interest or didn't pay attention enough which shows how much you didn't even care about it in the first place lol.

Some of us, at least, did keep interest and pay attention and still agree with the criticisms. Besides, making a statement like "it was really smart show that few will understand" in stark contrast to what seems to be prevailing opinion without providing any explanation to back up your position just comes across sounding pretentious.

There are many series where full appreciation may require more than one viewing, and I won't rule out that MR could be one of them. Presumably you've done this, so what are you seeing that the rest of us are missing?

It's interesting and have a complex plot despite requiring some attention which shouldn't be that hard.

You've been unable to explain or articulate in any sense just what is so interesting about it. All that you have said so far basically amounts to "I say it's smart, and everyone else is dumb for not seeing that", so obviously no one is going to take you seriously.

If you want anyone to take you seriously, make any kind of legitimate argument.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:10 pm Reply with quote
Greed1914 wrote:
The theme running through these choices seems to be "not bad, just disappointing" which is a pretty fair summary of several things I watched this season. Some of that may be the result of expectations going into them, like Solo Leveling having plenty of hype and basically being just fine. Metallic Rouge probably fits that bill for me. I guess I thought Bones would do something a bit more...special for an anniversary project, but ended up with something that was ok in some areas and fell flat in others. I wouldn't put Hokkaido Gals on the list here, but then again, it was exactly what I expected it to be, so there's that.

If I had to choose a worst for what I watched, I'd probably give it to Bucchigiri. That is the only one where I came out of an episode thinking it just wasn't good.

well i say that none of those series above (EXCEPT FOR GUSHING FOR MAGICAL GIRLS!) are worst at the slightest. disappointing, yes. but none of them are THAT BAD! especially in the cases of solo leveling which is getting a season 2!

Double to Mato Seihei no Slave aka Chained Solider (which i am surprised that it is not on this list just for the fact that it is and ecchi/harem series) which have the 50/50 balance of plot and fanservice that made highschool dxd and to love ru the standard in the ecchi harem genre.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pauladls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:57 pm Reply with quote
Bucchigiri was the worst for me. A total dissapoinment
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 12 of 12