• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tomodachi Game Manga Ends with 26th Volume

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malvarez1

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 10:12 am Reply with quote
That last game really dragged, IMO, it’s probably overdue at this point.
pip25

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 12:56 pm Reply with quote
Tomodachi Game is one of those series where it's glaringly obvious that the author is writing by the seat of their pants, which does not do the overarching storyline any favors. It should have ended quite a while ago.
-Matthew-

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 1:46 pm Reply with quote
pip25 wrote:
Tomodachi Game is one of those series where it's glaringly obvious that the author is writing by the seat of their pants, which does not do the overarching storyline any favors. It should have ended quite a while ago.

Yes, at the very beginning, manga is very bad.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 10:46 pm Reply with quote
Hope it at least nails the ending.
Eddy2

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Can we get at least one more season for the anime now? Yeah it's kinda cringe but I have a little soft spot for it since, believe it or not, it was the show that actually got me interested in looking up Japanese VAs. I even get a little excited when I see the seiyuus for the main 5 (mostly for Chiaki, Daiki, and Yume) have gotten cast in other projects lmao.
CrypticPurpose

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Eddy2 wrote:
Can we get at least one more season for the anime now? Yeah it's kinda cringe but I have a little soft spot for it since, believe it or not, it was the show that actually got me interested in looking up Japanese VAs. I even get a little excited when I see the seiyuus for the main 5 (mostly for Chiaki, Daiki, and Yume) have gotten cast in other projects lmao.

I enjoyed the anime a lot more than I expected to (which was not much at all), and would definitely like more. I wasn't exactly optimistic about its chances for a second season even while the manga was ongoing, though, and it ending will definitely not help.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1