• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Dragonball GT vol. 7 question

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chiyosuke

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:46 am Reply with quote
It was said that the extras for volume 7 had trailers for Tenchi Muyo! GXP and Kiddy Grade but I don't have those features on my disk. Was that a mistake or have I not been lookin hard enough.

Quote:
On the production side of things, this release is a standard issue FUNimation grade DVD release; three episodes, funky music soundtrack that takes itself way too seriously and a cast and crew that can do these voices in their sleep. Old school fans looking for that true over the top campy feel can sit back and enjoy the original Japanese version with the original opening and closings unedited. For fans looking for a bit of a buzz from some of FUNi's upcoming big releases, hit the extras section for previews of Kiddy Grade and Tenchi Muyo! GXP.

Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:29 pm Reply with quote
KURIous wrote:
It was said that the extras for volume 7 had trailers for Tenchi Muyo! GXP and Kiddy Grade but I don't have those features on my disk. Was that a mistake or have I not been lookin hard enough.

Quote:
On the production side of things, this release is a standard issue FUNimation grade DVD release; three episodes, funky music soundtrack that takes itself way too seriously and a cast and crew that can do these voices in their sleep. Old school fans looking for that true over the top campy feel can sit back and enjoy the original Japanese version with the original opening and closings unedited. For fans looking for a bit of a buzz from some of FUNi's upcoming big releases, hit the extras section for previews of Kiddy Grade and Tenchi Muyo! GXP.

Yikes, that's a huge mistake on my part. I watched a group of DBGT DVDs all at once, and made a big mistake with that. It's actually volume #9 that has the trailers for Kiddy Grade and GXP. It stuck in my head, and I really should not have listed it with volume #7.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Chiyosuke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:09 am Reply with quote
thanks Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1