• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hitohira (yuri fans take note)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viga_of_stars

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Okay I'll give this a try! I really love girls love shows and yuri!
Samurai-with-glasses

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quote
I finished it recently. It was a fun ride, but man did the creators went wild with the camera for the final episode! After a whole series of relatively still camera angles, it's quite a surprise really.

A lil' too much angst for my manly (MANLY!!! ... sorta ... not really) tastes but what you're gonna do.

It's predictable but a predictable fun. Sure, I can just about predict all the plot points a few minutes into the first episode but that doesn't lessen my enjoyment of the show. The yuri subtext is neither a plus nor a negative for me though.
LuckySleven

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:02 am Reply with quote
I just watched the first episode and I'm already interested. I'm definitely going to continue watching to find out what happens in the end and watch carefully at the character developments. Never have I seen so many shades of brown packed into a single show; makes me want to drink chocolate milk. Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2