• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
KUROSUFAIYAH! (is it feisty enough yet?)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delthayre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 1:55 am Reply with quote
Again I find myself enjoying this feature and I think it's starting to get the kinks out. I would like to see the points of contention between participants explored a little more, but it's a considerable improvement over previous installments, which I liked anyway.

Although, for effect, you probably should have had someone get hit with a chair a couple times.
I was particularly glad to see Mike Toole participate, he's got a good personality for this sort of thing, a good sense of humor, and an interesting perspective. I also thought his Roger Smith avatar was most appropros.

The discussion was very informative for the most part. And the instances of contention were handled, at least as far as I can see, without silly fireworks.

The Heat Guy J section interested me the most since I've been attracted to the series for a while. I'll discuss that more later on, a few stylistic thoughts is all I can muster at 2:00am.

Last edited by Delthayre on Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Tenchi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 3:26 am Reply with quote
Oh, GATSU = Dan? I always thought he was that Mikhail guy.

I'd like to agree with his Spirited Away comment since I think we both were a bit underwhelmed by it, though he probably a bit more than I was, but I don't recall seeing too many plushies.

EDIT: Oh... Dan does like Spirited Away better than I thought from his offhand comment in KUROSUFAIYAH... never mind. I guess he's a different Jagged Team member.

EDIT II: Just to make myself clear, by "underwhelmed", I mean I liked it just fine, just not as much as the critical buzz.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1