• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Which email works best when it comes to query about beta reads for Anime inspired novels?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:55 am Reply with quote
Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if some of the staff on this site are interested in giving some beta reads for books heavily inspired by Anime. Would it fall under advertising if it comes on the condition of posting a review or there's no interest in doing that yet?
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:13 pm Reply with quote
[email protected]

but under no circumstances will they accept any review material "under condition of posting a review," or anything similar. Additionally, we rarely do book reviews, we rarely do reviews of independently published material, and we rarely do reviews of western material, but there's always exceptions (lots of exceptions to the "Western material").

Advertising@animenewsnetwork if you want to publish an advertorial about the book on ANN. The advertorial will be labelled as an advertorial/paid advertisement, and can not take the form of a review or imply an opinion by ANN.

-t
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1